Here in this article are exploring about Top 20 EV Charging Station Companies in India and Their Future Prospects. As India is preferably adopting green energy for sustainable development, demand for Electric Vehicles and EV Charging Stations is growing day by day.
Growing Need of Electric Vehicle EV Charging Station in India
India is witnessing a monumental shift towards electric mobility, driven by environmental concerns, energy security, and technological advancements. As the nation embraces electric vehicles (EVs) as a sustainable transportation solution, the demand for EV charging infrastructure is skyrocketing. In this article, we explore the top 20 EV charging station companies in India and analyze their future prospects in shaping the country’s electric mobility landscape.
Top 20 EV Charging Station Companies in India and Their Future Prospects
1. Tata Power: Tata Power is a key player in India’s EV charging station companies in India, with a growing network of charging stations across the country. The company’s future prospects are bright, given its strong brand presence, extensive reach, and commitment to renewable energy integration.
2. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL): BHEL, a renowned public sector enterprise, has been actively involved in the deployment of EV charging stations in India. With its expertise in power generation and distribution, BHEL is well-positioned to capitalize on the growing demand for EV charging infrastructure.
3. Delta Electronics India: Delta Electronics is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions, offering a wide range of EV charging solutions in India. The company’s future prospects are promising, driven by its focus on innovation, quality, and sustainability.
Also Read: Top 10 Solar Panel Company in India
4. ABB India: ABB India is a leading technology company that provides a comprehensive portfolio of EV charging solutions. With its advanced technologies and global expertise, ABB India is poised to play a significant role in India’s electric mobility transition.
5. Fortum India: Fortum India, a subsidiary of the Finnish energy company Fortum, is making significant investments in EV charging infrastructure. The company’s focus on renewable energy integration and customer convenience bodes well for its future growth.
6. EVRE: EVRE is an Indian startup specializing in EV charging solutions, offering a range of products tailored to residential, commercial, and public charging needs. With its innovative approach and customer-centric focus, EVRE is well-positioned for future success.
7. ChargePoint India: ChargePoint India, a subsidiary of ChargePoint, operates one of the world’s largest EV charging networks. The company’s emphasis on interoperability and network scalability is likely to drive its growth in India’s burgeoning EV market.
8. Magenta Power: Magenta Power is a homegrown startup that is driving innovation in the EV charging space. With its focus on solar-powered charging solutions and battery swapping services, Magenta Power is poised to play a significant role in India’s electric mobility revolution.
9. Exicom Power Solutions: Exicom Power Solutions is a leading provider of energy storage and EV charging solutions in India. The company’s diverse product portfolio and focus on research and development position it as a key player in the EV charging infrastructure market.
10. Hero Electric: Hero Electric, known for its electric two-wheelers, has diversified into EV charging infrastructure. With its extensive distribution network and brand reputation, Hero Electric is well-positioned to contribute to the expansion of EV charging infrastructure in India.
11. EV Motors India: EV Motors India is focused on developing a comprehensive EV charging ecosystem, including home chargers, public charging stations, and battery swapping networks. The company’s strategic partnerships and technological expertise are key drivers of its future growth.
12. Sterling and Wilson: Sterling and Wilson, a global engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) company, has ventured into the EV charging infrastructure segment. With its strong project execution capabilities and renewable energy focus, Sterling and Wilson are poised for significant growth in India’s EV market.
13. Magnum Group: Magnum Group is a leading player in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors, with a growing presence in EV charging infrastructure. The company’s emphasis on quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction positions it for future success in India’s electric mobility space.
14. Zeon Charging: Zeon Charging is engages in building the infrastructure needed to enable the EV Revolution in India by installing electric vehicle chargers at convenient locations throughout the nation. This will enable EV owners to travel long distances without worrying about running out of charge. For this purpose, Zeon Charging partnered with businesses that are frequented by EV owners such as restaurants, shopping malls, and other commercial locations to install chargers in their parking areas.
15. Tata AutoComp Systems: Tata AutoComp Systems, a Tata Group company, is diversifying into EV charging infrastructure solutions. Leveraging its automotive expertise and manufacturing capabilities, Tata AutoComp is poised to play a significant role in India’s electric mobility transition.
16. Raychem RPG: Raychem RPG, a joint venture between TE Connectivity and RPG Group, is focusing on developing EV charging solutions for commercial and industrial applications. With its strong engineering capabilities and global network, Raychem RPG is well-positioned for future growth in the EV charging infrastructure market.
17. Electrotherm (India) Limited: Electrotherm (India) Limited is a diversified industrial conglomerate with interests in electric vehicles and charging infrastructure. The company’s focus on innovation and sustainable solutions aligns with India’s vision for clean and green mobility.
18. Kinetic Green Energy & Power Solutions: Kinetic Green Energy & Power Solutions is a leading player in the electric mobility sector and EV Charging Station Companies in India which is engaged in offering a range of EV charging solutions. With its focus on affordability, reliability, and customer satisfaction, Kinetic Green is poised for significant growth in India’s EV charging infrastructure market.
19. Vikram Solar: Vikram Solar, a leading solar energy solutions provider, has diversified into EV charging infrastructure. With its expertise in renewable energy integration and grid solutions, Vikram Solar is well-positioned to leverage India’s growing demand for EV charging infrastructure which makes it one of leading EV Charging Station Companies in India.
20. Servotech EV Infra: Servotech EV Infra Pvt. Ltd. actively participate in the growing electric vehicle charging infrastructure sector. By establishing itself as a CPO, Servotech EV Infra and planning to establish 5000 EV charging stations across India. This will contribute to the expansion of charging networks, providing convenient and accessible charging solutions for electric vehicle users. Parent company of Servotech EV Infra Pvt. Ltd. is Servotech Power Systems which is a leading EV charging manufacturer and has supplied a large number of chargers to renowned oil marketing companies.
Electric Vehicle EV Charing Stations Companies Future Prospects:
The future prospects of EV charging station companies in India are bright, driven by supportive government policies, technological advancements, and increasing consumer awareness. With ambitious targets for electric vehicle adoption and infrastructure deployment, the demand for EV charging solutions is expected to soar in the coming years. EV Charging Station Companies that can innovate, collaborate, and scale their operations effectively will be well-positioned to capitalize on the immense opportunities presented by India’s electric mobility revolution. As India accelerates its transition towards a cleaner and more sustainable transportation system, EV charging station companies will play a crucial role in powering this transformative journey.
India is thriving to adopt Electric Vehicles very fast and so the Government is focusing and providing all necessary facilities so that EV industry flourish. And thus India EV Sector is expecting a rapid growth and so EV Charging Station Companies also.
Hope you liked this article on Top 20 EV Charging Stations companies in India. In addition to this article on Top 20 EV Charging Stations companies in India, you can read other important blog at our website.
Also Read: Top 10 Solar Panel Company in India